Today’s demand of banking is: anytime anywhere banking. This requires innovative, robust, secure, optimized and ready to meet the expectations of empowered and tech-savvy customers.
Digital Transformation is far beyond just moving from traditional banking to a digital world. It is a vital change in how banks and other financial institutions learn about, interact with and satisfy customers. An efficacious Digital Transformation begins with an understanding of digital customer behavior, preferences, choices, likes, dislikes, stated as well as unstated needs, aspirations etc. And this transformation leads to the major changes in the organizations, from product-centric to customer-centric view.
The most effective way to understand and bring the organization from traditional banking to digital banking is Omni-Channel approach. Omni-channel is a multichannel approach to customer service where all the channels are tightly integrated, keeping customer in the center of the integration. As customers continue to change their channel usage patterns, banks and credit firms need to focus on delivering a seamless customer experience across various touch points.
Various channels, but not limited to:
- Branches: Up to 65 percent of customers prefer the branch for rich advice and personalized attention
- • Mobile: 32 percent of the U.S. customers currently bank using their mobile devices
- Video: More than one-quarter (28 percent) of customers value video access to remote experts
- Social Media: There is emerging interest in tapping the power of social media like Facebook and Twitter to deliver financial services like making deposits
- ATMs: Within more streamlined branches with a smaller footprint, ATMs can typically outnumber traditional tellers
AcceInfo has a wide variety of channels – schedule a demo at www.Acceinfo.com and find out how you can improve your omni-channel approach.